We are here in the Caribbean - my first trip to another country! The slog here kind of sucked - we had to get up at 3 am and get to Logan Airport for the 5:45 am flight, and then run through the Atlanta airport 20 minutes before the connecting flight was scheduled to take off. But we made it, and are enjoying the vacation. I am loving seeing new people, and also the refreshing breeze off the ocean. Haven't gone swimming yet, but looking forward to it! This picture is in Rodney Bay at the end of a long day of eating, napping, and walking around the town of Gros Islet in the hot, hot weather. Right after this we had dinner and I had my first real meal that was totally table food: curried fish with potatos and carrots, plus plantains, and I LOVED it! Bring on the ethnic food!
More (and more pictures) later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.