Thursday, November 5, 2009

My life, Part Deux

Wow. It has been a long time! I am not happy! Mommy has been slacking. I know you were all waiting breathlessly to hear the rest of my life story...but in the interests of Mommy's short attention span (and I GUESS, her busy schedule) I will try to compress things a bit.

Month 3: I started smiling sometimes, for real (not gas). I took my first real road trip - to Daddy's hometown, Corning. There I was much cooed over and passed around. Also, I spit up all over Auntie Tina. AGAIN. Also, I moved into my very own bedroom and into the big girl crib! I had no trouble with this transition, although I did continue to wake up a few times a night...

Month 4: ...until about 4.5 months, when I started sleeping (inconsistently) through the night (well, from 6-7 pm to about 5-6 am). I was awesome! Also, Mommy weaned me. She cried the last time I breastfed...then the next day she went out and had milk! ice cream! pizza! since she didn't need to avoid dairy for me any more. You're welcome, Mommy! I also continued to grow very well and be quite tall. My drool production appeared to increase...everyone thought I was "teething"...but no teeth appeared. I started to really put lots of things into my mouth...Mr. Red Cardinal. Miss Sunshine. My fingers. Daddy's fingers. Daddy's nose. etc. What also started going into my mouth was "solid food." Rice cereal...very strange to me at first but I gradually got used to it. Eventually more things were offered to me....loved carrots and squash. Hated peas and green beans. Oh yeah - got my first (standing) bouncer, which I am still loving to this day.

OK. Mommy says she needs a break again. So we should post this so SOMETHING new goes on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.